CHORIZO BURGER – SEASONING MIX WITH RUSK 700gr
Venator burger seasoning mix flavoured with smoked paprika, capsicum, garlic and oregano. Ready mix with salt and rusk. Contains GLUTEN.
MAKE DELISIOUS BURGERS
Our premium quality seasoning mixes contains everything you need to make tasty burgers. Perfect for venison and game but you can alternatively use lamb, beef or pork. Do not add salt, you only need to mix meat/fat, seasoning mix and ice cold water. Contains wheat GLUTEN and rusk.
1. Mince well chilled meat through a 5mm to 10mm plate
2. Add the seasoning and the cold water and mix vigorously until the mixture is sticky and moist
3. You can mince the whole batch again for finer texture
4. Simply shape into burgers of 100gr or to your preferred size and weight
5. Use burger paper between each burger and stack them
Keep the fresh sausages in the fridge in wrapping or in a covered container, below and away from cooked foods. Store for 2-3 days in the fridge. To freeze, pack the sausages in air-tight plastic bags or containers for up to 4 months. Defrost thoroughly and never re-freeze raw sausages that have been frozen and then thawed.
How to cook:
Fresh sausages can be fried, grilled, boiled or baked. Cooking times will vary according to the type of sausage and size but all sausages should be cooked thoroughly until the juices run clear when pierced with a fork and there is no pink meat.
- Oven grill: Preheat the grill to medium, place the sausages on the grill pan and cook for 6-12 minutes, until
thoroughly cooked, turning every few minutes.
- Pan frying: Heat 1 tbsp. unsalted butter or oil in a frying pan. Cook the sausages gently for 12-15 minutes,
until thoroughly cooked, turning frequently.
- Baked in the oven: Preheat the oven to 190°C and. place the sausages on a baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes,
until thoroughly cooked, turning halfway through the cooking time.
- Boiling: Place sausages into a pan of boiling water, reduce heat and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes. You can freeze the
sausages and fry or grill the sausages from cooked.
This is guidelines only.
Serve with your favourite accompaniment and garnish.