We begin the day at dawn for a Roe buck, followed by a quick transfer to an experienced Ghillie to catch a trout and finally to get your brace of Wood pigeons. If we are not lucky in the morning for a Roe buck, then we will go out again at dusk.
Period: April to September
- All transport between venues
- Morning outing by foot/high seat and an evening outing (if morning outing was unsuccessful)
- Lunch and beverages
- One cull Roe buck
- One Brown or Rainbow trout
- A brace of pigeons (two Wood pigeons)
- Tip to the stalking guide (this is at your own discretion)
- Meat (this can be purchased at the going rate)
Looking for Special Offers and Hunting Trips?
Be the first to know of hunting trip availability, the latest news and the special offers from Venator Pro.